- The brand designer is part of our design team and will work closely with the marketing team to handle the ideation and creation of a variety of brand assets.
- This includes the following:
- Lead on our visual brand identity and enhance our illustrations, iconography and graphics for our marketing collateral.
- Come up with campaign ideas to drive awareness
- Come up with new and exciting ideas to enhance the brand, including planning and developing the visual design system and pattern libraries.
- Understand our marketing initiatives, product positioning and target audience. Translate our objectives into beautiful, digestible collateral for campaigns across the web, social, email and events.
- Design brand elements, graphics, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- Coordinate and review the work of junior designers, agencies or freelancers as needed.
- 5+ years of professional design experience at a marketing, design or advertising agency, or on the design team of a technology company.
- Clear understanding of design patterns, colour theory, typography, illustrations and iconography & strong grasp of visualising data.
- A good grasp of how to structure information well and churn out gorgeous interfaces for web and mobile.
- The ability to generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from scratch to finish.
- Thorough knowledge of the latest standards, changes and trends in visual and graphic design.
- Expert skills in graphic design tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Figma.