Social Media Lead
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our organisation and brand form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
- Analyze competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant field
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Should have good command over English and possess impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to manage details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Should be able to at least create basic posts on Canva with the right design sensibility
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of email marketing applications is a plus.
- Could be an under-graduate, graduate or post-graduate. As long as you have the skill and will to learn and work, we will be happy to have you.
Job Category: Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon
Get A Callx[hubspot type=form portal=7501520 id=43144882-41da-4f48-99ce-5df1094607f4]